We Have People in need of Dedicated Carers.
Do you have qualifications or experience in care. Maybe you are caring by nature and you need training. If you share our desire to make everyday worthwhile for those in our care we want to hear from you. Please find the link at the end of this page and fill in the application form. If you need any assistance please contact us. Our recruitment team will take you through the application process
We are looking for passionate and kind-hearted personnel to work full-time or part-time hours supporting service-users within their own homes. We are looking for individuals who offer services centred on the service-users. Staff are required to contribute to the effective deliverance and running of the service, ensuring that care plans are maintained. Statutory training will be offered and staff should be open to further learning to progress their career.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible shifts throughout the week
- Assistance with training
- Job Types: Full-time / Part-time / Permanent
Please contact us on:
Why Work with Us
- We are a great company dedicated to the welfare of our workers.
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing support in the role.
- Personal Protective Equipment provided.
- We pay competitive hourly rates.
- You will be directly employed with us
- You accrue annual leave
The role will include
- Providing personal care to service users
- Administering medication
- Promoting service user health, safety and well-being.
- encouraging them to live their life to their best!
- To develop a good relationship with Service User so that they maintain and improve, their independence,
- To assisting daily living skills such as personal hygiene including showering/bathing
- To assist with preparing meals and shopping
- Any other support as and when required.
- Compassionate with a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both with service users and other staff.
- Ability to consistently deliver and maintain high standard of work.
- Ability to get to appointments on time.
- Reliable and trustworthy.